Tons of Experience…
- Extensive knowledge of PFMA and Treasury regulations.
- Involved in Public sector audits since 2004 either through joint audit assignments and secondments as well as Contracted out to perform audits on behalf of the Auditor General of South Africa
- Served articles with a small firm and gained overall experience
- Involved in audits ranging from SME’s to companies like ACSA and Jo’burg Metro whilst a partner at A B D & T
- Employed at KPMG in their Corporate Finance & Tax departments, specialised in Corporate tax, Capital Gains Tax, Mergers & Acquisition Tax, Valuations & Deal structuring
- Since leaving KPMG in November 2003 – have built up a client portfolio which includes the Auditor General of South Africa
- We strive to provide efficient, expert and impartial professional value-added services
- This will be achieved by our commitment to identify, meet & exceed our client’s expectations by providing a cost-effective, efficient & personal service
- Job creation to previously disadvantaged individuals
- FAITZ’s audit methodology is to at all times conduct the audit work in accordance with the International Auditing Standards and further comply with the professional standards as set out in the Code of Ethics.
- Thorough understanding of the business, its processes and the risks that it faces.
We have acquired an in-depth industry expertise, thanks to the partnership approach with our clients
Our helpful team is structured as follows…